Tamil is a Dravidian language predominantly spoken by the Tamil people of India and Sri Lanka, and also by the Tamil diaspora. Tamil is an official language of two countries, Singapore and Sri Lanka. Learn Tamil – one of the longest-surviving classical languages in the world. It was the first Indian language to be declared as a classical language, which the Government of India did in 2004.
It is language vibrant with its true colors of rich heritage and cultural traditions.
Our app is packed with carefully translated list of the most frequently used phrases to make sure that you learn in the most effective way possible. A few other features included are:
- High quality text as well as audio translation by a native speaker in a crisp and clear voice will help with your pronunciation and intonation
- Flash Cards let you help an intensive language training on the go
- Tag your favourite phrases for quick reference and refresh your knowledge on the go
- Powerful search that allows users to search within a vocab category as well as across all vocabulary categories
- ABC will help your learn the basic of the alphabet
- A fun quiz that is an effective language learning aid
- Play phrases continuously without having to click each phrase individually
Where to start?
Ideally, you should be studying for 20-30 minutes every single day. So what if you’re out and about and you don’t have your favorite language book or online course? Chances are, you’ll have your phone with you, so a mobile app will be your new best friend.
To Learn Tamil Quickly, download our easy to use app on your mobile device and you are ready to start learning.
Learn grammar intuitively as you go and while you are at it, don’t forget to spread the word.