Did you know French is a Romantic language spoken by about 338 million people. French was widely used as a diplomatic language from the 17th century until the middle of the 20th century, when English replaced it in that role. French is the fourth most widely spoken mother tongue in the European Union. So what you waiting for, Learn French today.
It is used in many international organisations, such as NATO, the UN, EU institutions, and the World Trade Organisation. It is the official language in France, Belgium, Benin, Canada, Madagascar, Mali, Monaco, Seychelles, Switzerland, and many more. Not only this, in 2011, Bloomberg Businessweek ranked French the third most useful language for business, after English and Mandarin Chinese.
It is language vibrant with its true colors of rich heritage and cultural traditions.
Our app is packed with carefully translated list of the most frequently used phrases to make sure that you learn in the most effective way possible. A few other features included are:
- High quality text as well as audio translation by a native speaker in a crisp and clear voice will help with your pronunciation and intonation
- Flash Cards let you help an intensive language training on the go
- Tag your favourite phrases for quick reference and refresh your knowledge on the go
- Powerful search that allows users to search within a vocab category as well as across all vocabulary categories
- French ABC will help your learn the basic of the French alphabet
- A fun quiz that is an effective language learning aid
- Play phrases continuously without having to click each phrase individually
Where to start?
Ideally, you should be studying for 20-30 minutes every single day. So what if you’re out and about and you don’t have your favorite language book or online course? Chances are, you’ll have your phone with you, so a mobile app will be your new best friend.
To Learn French Quickly, download our easy to use app on your mobile device and you are ready to start learning.
Learn grammar intuitively as you go and while you are at it, don’t forget to spread the word.