Bengali, or Bangla, is an Indo-Aryan language spoken predominantly in Bangladesh and in the Indian states of West Bengal and Tripura by approximately 200 million people. After Hindi, Bengali is the second most spoken language in the Indian subcontinent, and among the top 10 most spoken languages in the world. The language has a rich literary heritage and underwent a renaissance in the late 19th century. So what you waiting for, Learn Bengali today.
It is language vibrant with its true colors of rich heritage and cultural traditions.
Our app is packed with carefully translated list of the most frequently used phrases to make sure that you learn in the most effective way possible. A few other features included are:
- High quality text as well as audio translation by a native speaker in a crisp and clear voice will help with your pronunciation and intonation
- Flash Cards let you help an intensive language training on the go
- Tag your favourite phrases for quick reference and refresh your knowledge on the go
- Powerful search that allows users to search within a vocab category as well as across all vocabulary categories
- ABC will help your learn the basic of the alphabet
- A fun quiz that is an effective language learning aid
- Play phrases continuously without having to click each phrase individually
Where to start?
Ideally, you should be studying for 20-30 minutes every single day. So what if you’re out and about and you don’t have your favorite language book or online course? Chances are, you’ll have your phone with you, so a mobile app will be your new best friend.
To Learn Bengali Quickly, download our easy to use app on your mobile device and you are ready to start learning.
Learn grammar intuitively as you go and while you are at it, don’t forget to spread the word.