Japanese is an East Asian language which by nature is actually very simple. Outside of Japan, it is spoken in 26 other countries including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guam, Mexico, Mongolia, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines and Taiwan to name a few. Despite the complexity, unlike other Asian languages Japanese is not tonal, pronunciation is a lot easier to master, that way. So if you are one with the Samurai culture, pay your respect – Learn Japanese.
Our app is packed with carefully translated list of the most frequently used phrases to make sure that you learn in the most effective way possible. A few other features included are:
- High quality text as well as audio translation by a native speaker in a crisp and clear voice will help with your pronunciation and intonation
- Flash Cards let you help an intensive language training on the go
- Tag your favourite phrases for quick reference and refresh your knowledge on the go
- Powerful search that allows users to search within a vocab category as well as across all vocabulary categories
- Japanese ABC will help your learn the basic of the Japanese alphabet
- A fun quiz that is an effective language learning aid
- Play phrases continuously without having to click each phrase individually
Where to start?
Ideally, you should be studying for 20-30 minutes every single day. So what if you’re out and about and you don’t have your favorite language book or online course? Chances are, you’ll have your phone with you, so a mobile app will be your new best friend.
Download our easy to use app on your mobile device and you are ready to learn Japanese:
Learn Japanese Quickly
Learn English via Japanese
Learn grammar intuitively as you go and while you are at it, don’t forget to spread the word.