Learn Kannada because it has a literature that dates from the ninth century. It has a population of 35,346,000 speakers, and is spoken not only in Karnataka, but to some extent in the neighboring states of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Maharashtra. The literacy rate in Kannada is estimated to be about 60%. Kannada is written with its own script, which is similar to the script used also for Telugu. The Kannada script is also used for writing Tulu.
It is language vibrant with its true colors of rich heritage and cultural traditions.
Our app is packed with carefully translated list of the most frequently used phrases to make sure that you learn in the most effective way possible. A few other features included are:
- High quality text as well as audio translation by a native speaker in a crisp and clear voice will help with your pronunciation and intonation
- Flash Cards let you help an intensive language training on the go
- Tag your favourite phrases for quick reference and refresh your knowledge on the go
- Powerful search that allows users to search within a vocab category as well as across all vocabulary categories
- ABC will help your learn the basic of the alphabet
- A fun quiz that is an effective language learning aid
- Play phrases continuously without having to click each phrase individually
Where to start?
Ideally, you should be studying for 20-30 minutes every single day. So what if you’re out and about and you don’t have your favorite language book or online course? Chances are, you’ll have your phone with you, so a mobile app will be your new best friend.
To Learn Kannada Quickly, download our easy to use app on your mobile device and you are ready to start learning.
Learn grammar intuitively as you go and while you are at it, don’t forget to spread the word.