Did you know Standard German (Hoch Deutsch) is spoken by around 90 million native speakers, and other varieties of German have some 30 million. There are about 80 million people who speak German as a second language, and many others study it as a foreign language. German is not only the third most widely taught foreign language in both the US (after Spanish and French, respectively) but is ranked fifth in terms of annual publication of new books, with one tenth of all books (including e-books) in the world being published in the German language. So what you waiting for Learn German.
Our app is packed with carefully translated list of the most frequently used phrases to make sure that you learn in the most effective way possible. A few other features included are:
- High quality text as well as audio translation by a native speaker in a crisp and clear voice will help with your pronunciation and intonation
- Flash Cards let you help an intensive language training on the go
- Tag your favourite phrases for quick reference and refresh your knowledge on the go
- Powerful search that allows users to search within a vocab category as well as across all vocabulary categories
- German ABC will help your learn the basic of the German alphabet
- A fun quiz that is an effective language learning aid
- Play phrases continuously without having to click each phrase individually
Where to start?
Ideally, you should be studying for 20-30 minutes every single day. So what if you’re out and about and you don’t have your favorite language book or online course? Chances are, you’ll have your phone with you, so a mobile app will be your new best friend.
To Learn German Quickly, download our easy to use app on your mobile device and you are ready to start learning.
We have been rated as one of the best resource to learn German fluently. Do check out the article.