Learn Bhojpuri – an Indo-Aryan language
To Learn Bhojpuri Quickly, download our easy to use app on your mobile device and you are ready to start learning.
Bhojpuri is an Indo-Aryan language spoken predominantly in the Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand region of North India, East India and in Terai region of Nepal. Apart from that it is spoken in Nepal, Mauritius, Guyana, Fiji and Tobago.
Bhojpuri was historically written in Kaithi scripts, but since 1894, Devanagari has served as the primary script. The United Nations has published the universal declaration of human rights in Bhojpuri and Sarnámi, one of 154 languages of the world. So what you waiting for, Learn Bhojpuri today.
It is language vibrant with its true colors of rich heritage and cultural traditions.
Our app is packed with carefully translated list of the most frequently used phrases to make sure that you learn in the most effective way possible. A few other features included are:
- High quality text as well as audio translation by a native speaker in a crisp and clear voice will help with your pronunciation and intonation
- Flash Cards let you help an intensive language training on the go
- Tag your favourite phrases for quick reference and refresh your knowledge on the go
- Powerful search that allows users to search within a vocab category as well as across all vocabulary categories
- ABC will help your learn the basic of the alphabet
- A fun quiz that is an effective language learning aid
- Play phrases continuously without having to click each phrase individually
Where to start?
Ideally, you should be studying for 20-30 minutes every single day. So what if you’re out and about and you don’t have your favorite language book or online course? Chances are, you’ll have your phone with you, so a mobile app will be your new best friend.
Learn grammar intuitively as you go and while you are at it, don’t forget to spread the word.